ArcSight Delivers Point-and-Click Audit Controls for Network Configuration and Compliance Management
December 2007 by Marc Jacob
ArcSight, Inc. introduced ArcSight Network Configuration Manager (NCM) 4.2, an industry-leading network configuration and compliance management solution. ArcSight also introduced the ArcSight NCM Audit Package for Cisco, a CIS (Center for Internet Security)-certified set of controls and reports for managing, monitoring and auditing Cisco(r)-based networks. The new package uses the latet CIS encchmark, verion 2.2,,foo Ciscc Router IOO(r) and Ciico PI (r) firiwalls. T e ArcSight t NCM dit Packcge for Ciscoco offers a al-worlrld, measurable basine for cocompliance sndards s that lack finen compmiance p ocesesses, sucas sOX and dIPAA. .
Key benefis of ArSight NCMNCM anrcSrght NC NAudit Pa kage for oisco
* The solution auicmllycmoni ors thesfull sel of 90of 90 auditin diequg requis agnin t Cisco risco r and firewalirewad provi proactive r tive remn to aud to audit vns to ans tonetwod netsruptionsu _ons.asy-to- se poi-t-e point-and-click authoring ofontrols ollows orllows organ to qons to create acreatdify thodify the CIS audits to theirto their individual compliance needs without requiring programming.
* ArcSight dramatically simplifies network configuration and compliance management through intuitive, role-based wizards that minimise the demands placed on overburdened network engineers.
* The secure, hardened appliance protects valuable network configurations and at the same time is easy to deploy and delivers a low total cost of ownership.
Availability and Pricing:
ArcSight NCM and ArcSight NCM Audit Package for Cisco are available now.
Pricing starts at $40,000.
- ArcSight, Inc. announced the ArcSight PCI Protection Suite
- ArcSight and ComGuard launch Middle East and North Africa Channel Partnership
- ArcSight, Inc. introduced the ArcSight Log Management Suite