Tanium Unveils Total Experience for ServiceNow
June 2023 by Marc Jacob
Tanium announced the launch of Tanium Total Experience (TX) for ServiceNow. Tanium has integrated its industry-leading XEM platform with the ServiceNow platform to bring unparalleled visibility, real-time data, and proactive remediation to organizations looking to improve IT staff, employee and customer experiences.
Eighty-nine percent of executives at companies that consider themselves growth leaders agree that better employee experiences lead directly to better customer experiences. Higher employee satisfaction also fosters stronger employee loyalty, lower attrition, increased innovation, stronger collaboration, and better organizational capacity for transformation. By integrating Tanium Total Experience with ServiceNow, organizations can use the power of the Tanium XEM platform to increase employee productivity and resolve incidents faster using real-time endpoint performance data. It also supports fully automated self-service deployment and revocation of software on employee devices via service catalog requests, allowing employees to focus on more strategic work while increasing customer satisfaction.
TX allows employees to resolve issues independently and unburden IT workers from time-consuming tasks, thereby allowing teams to focus on issues and innovations that benefit customers. Organizations that successfully transition to the TX solution approach achieve greater outcomes by achieving maximum ROI and outperforming competitors by 25% or more.
Tanium Total Experience for ServiceNow provides customers the ability to:
• Gain visibility into every endpoint powering an organization’s IT infrastructure, including real-time monitoring and advanced reporting;
• Proactively identify and remediate incidents through automated and integrated workflow alerts;
• Minimize helpdesk ticket creation by delivering end-user self-service and independent remediation capabilities;
• Activate early detection and alerts for unplanned changes that potentially lead to service degradation, outages, or non-compliance;
• Targeted identification of risks, reducing assessment and remediation timelines while minimizing or eliminating the impacts of outages to the end-user, thereby improving overall end-user sentiment; and
• Deploy software directly from ServiceNow to ensure entitlements and software licenses across managed assets, all while increasing employee satisfaction and IT support performance through automated self-help capabilities.