LogRhythm Celebrates 20 Years of Empowering Security Teams to Ensure a More Secure Environment with Continued Quarterly Innovations
June 2023 by LogRhythm
LogRhythm, the company helping security teams stop breaches by turning disconnected data and signals into trustworthy insights, today announced its 20-year milestone with a renewed commitment to delivering innovative solutions. As a security-first vendor, LogRhythm remains laser focused on making it easier for its customers to monitor their environment, detect and investigate threats, and quickly resolve them. Through quarterly innovations and enhancements across their full suite of solutions, LogRhythm continues to be at the forefront of empowering security professionals.
Product enhancements and integrations with LogRhythm’s Axon, SIEM, and NDR solutions released in this quarterly rollout include:
• Webhook collector makes it easier to integrate SaaS applications and expand visibility
• Assigned threat severity to observations enables analysts to easily identify highly critical observations and rapidly respond
• Email alerts reduce threat response times to efficiently defend against cyberthreats
• Exporting and importing log source types enables quicker access to parsing custom policies, simplifying the analyst experience
• Streamlined Web Console with improved visibility and operational efficiency to help customers better manage their infrastructure
• High-performance JSON parsing engine enables admins to easily ingest logs at a high rate and simplify analyst experience
• Automated distribution of logs across data processors saves time and resources
• Choose and configure any simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP) for more customization and to meet more compliance standards
• Enhancement of machine learning and signature-based detection techniques for higher fidelity alarms across the network
• 24x7x365 customer support now offered as part of the standard product offer
"LogRhythm demonstrates in our actions a dedication to improving security analysts’ experience by providing them with the tools they need to navigate the evolving threat landscape effectively," said Chris O’Malley, CEO of LogRhythm. "Our latest product enhancements empower security analysts, improve operational efficiency, and offer unparalleled visibility into potential risks. We remain committed to our customers’ success and resilience against cyber threats."
Company Expansion and Industry Accolades
LogRhythm’s momentum and growth over two decades have been driven by various factors, including an expanded customer base, strategic partnerships, industry recognition, and continued product innovation. Notable achievements include:
• Successful expansion of cloud-native security operations platform, LogRhythm Axon, in Europe and the adoption of LogRhythm NDR in India. This adds to its existing presence in the UK and Europe, reflecting LogRhythm’s commitment to providing advanced security solutions globally.
• Strategic partnerships with AttackIQ, Zscaler, Mimecast, Trend Micro, and Trace3, further strengthening LogRhythm’s collaboration in the market as a trusted security partner.
• SOC2 compliance, affirming LogRhythm’s commitment to meeting the highest security standards.
• LogRhythm SIEM self-paced, on demand training now available in several languages including Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
• LogRhythm received prestigious awards including the Frost & Sullivan Competitive Leadership Awards, the Colorado Technology APEX Awards and the Globee Gold Awards.
• Finalist in the SBR Technology Excellence Awards 2023 and SC Awards 2023 for Best SIEM Solution. Winners to be announced later this year.
“In a year that has presented a lot of uncertainty, LogRhythm has remained consistent in being a trusted security partner for us and our customer’s long-term success and resilience,” said Gorm Mandsberg CEO, Dubex. “LogRhythm’s product portfolio continues to deliver with new features and updates that make our lives so much easier. You can tell they really take the time to listen to their customers to provide a seamless experience that enables SOC teams to detect threats faster, simplify data collection, and reduce the overall noise for security analysts.”
This news coincides with the launch of LogRhythm’s inaugural UK cybersecurity summit, SecureRhythm, in London. SecureRhythm attendees gain access to best practices, connections to industry peers and LogRhythm experts, and comprehensive knowledge for optimizing their SOC efficiency. The event is another example of LogRhythm’s continued commitment to empowering security professionals across localized markets.