AllClear ID to take the stage at KNOW 2019
mars 2019 par Marc Jacob
AllClear ID will be sharing its unique perspective and expertise on breach response strategy and the role of digital identity at KNOW 2019 in Las Vegas.
On Monday 25th March, Thomas Bostrøm Jørgensen, General Manager, EMEA will take the stage in the ‘Security Strategy and Breach Response’ session. This session will discuss lessons learned from data breaches, best practice to avoid incidents, and how to work across organisations to improve security and trust.
In the panel, AllClear ID will be joined by
• (Moderator) Tom Smedinghoff, Of Counsel at Locke Lord LLP
• Joan Pepin, CISO and VP of Operations at Auth0
• Scott Ramsey, Managing Principal of Cybersecurity at Capco
• Cynthia Vollmer, VP Enterprise Risk Management at MGM Resorts International
With over ten years’ experience in the digital identity sector, Thomas Bostrøm Jørgensen will provide a European perspective on data breach response, and specifically the emerging role of a distributed identity model in improving the customer experience and reducing risk for organisations. Thomas will discuss :
• With GDPR in effect, is breach response now better in the EU than elsewhere ?
• Can a business ever be truly prepared for the consequences of a data breach ?
• What differences do you see in breach response effectiveness between countries with mature digital identity schemes, and those without ?
KNOW 2019 will run from 24th-27th March at the Aria Resort and Convention Center in Las Vegas. KNOW is an essential destination for everyone working in identity, trust, and the data economy, the event features sessions, demos, exhibitions, competitions, and a variety of networking opportunities.